Adding a notice
Add a notice for device users. When you add multiple notices, the notice periods cannot overlap. On user devices, notices are displayed in the language that the user sets when signing in to Knox Manage.
To add a notice, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Setting > Notice.
- On the “Notice” page, click Add.
- Enter the subject and content of the notice and set the notice period.
- The start date of the notice must be within a month of the current day.
- Do not enter a space at the end of the notice content.